Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gee, it's hard some days...

I had a terrible time getting the pics to load today.This is the pink scarf for DD2. I'm thinking I may make more for my BreastCancer Survivor friends. February is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Remember to check out the "girls" regularly. I like having all my friends to chat with here in cyberspace.
This is the progress on my 2 Sticks Aran. It's being knit in Encore in a nice heathery grayish green color. It's not exactly true color on here for some reason. It's wonderfully soft. And the Encore is part wool/ part acrylic, so it's washable. I'm measuring as I gom just like Janet taught us on the SOA project. So I'm sure that it will actually fit me when it's done. I did have to modify the book's pattern a bit. It was written for a much larger size than I needed.
knit on!

No comments: