Thursday, February 02, 2006

Book sale!

I have been clearing out some of my books and I'm offering some for sale. Price includes shipping to continental US...if you're somewhere else...let me know and we'll talk. All are very good to new condition.
1. Patterns for Guernseys, Jerseys & Arans by Gladys Thompson $10.00
This book has patterns and lots of pictures of cables and fisherman type sweaters
2. Two Sticks and a String by Kerry Ferguson $22
This is the book with the pattern for the 2 sticks aran that is on my blog. It also has many other patterns. But only one other aran.
3. A Close Knit Family by Melissa Leapman $15
Family sweaters...similar, not identical lots of styles and sizes. nice pics
There will be more, I'm still digging in the book bins.
Email me if you're interested. I'll accept money order by mail. and mail them out as soon as received.

No comments: