Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Knitting slowly

I know, I've been slacking. It's been 5 days since I posted. I've been plugging away on a few different projects, but not getting them done very quickly.
I did finish the Sassy socks and I finished the knitting on baby giftie sweater #3. I don't have a picture yet of the giftie. Today, I want to try to get the zippers sewn into the gifties and package them to give away.
I started another pair of socks. This a different pattern from Knitter's 72. It's called Strong Heels socks. The heel isn't really turned like a regular heel. When I get that far, I'll post a pic.
I've been hearing the birdie's singing in the morning so spring can't be far off. I haven't seen any robins yet but I saw daffodils greens poking thru a neighbors ground yesterday. They were about 4 " tall already.
Hurry up spring!

No comments: