Thursday, March 24, 2005

Too many projects

I've been so busy knitting that I didn't take time to blog.
This week, I've finished a new felted bag, a pair of fooshies, and started a cow hat.
The felted bag is my own pattern, made in spring colors, lt blue,dk and lt greens, yellow, purple and a varigated called Spring Desert. It has pinks and yellows mixed. The bag is currently drying on top of the dryer and the handles are happily felting in the washer. When it's done and assembled, I'll get a pic.
The Fooshies are little felted booties for my GS, Buster. They're dk purple (his mama's favorite color) and lt blue, with a little white cuff with lavendar trim. They're swishing in the washer too. When they're done and dry, I'll post a pic. The pattern is found in Knit Baby Head & Toes. I got the book at AC Moore on Sunday for 40% off. What a great deal! less than I'd have paid on Amazon.
The little cow hat is an experiment to check the gauge of a pattern and yarn. This pattern is found in Dale of Norway #135. That book I got from my wonderful friend Marja at the Yarn Boutique yarn shop. Look for her here!
www.yarnboutique.us/
She's the owner and also a member of Knit and Chat forum on Delphi.
wonderful service. If she doesn't have it, she'll get it. check her out.
That's enough to keep me busy for a while, with all the new books. Now I just need more yarn!

No comments: